March 12, 2012

A Great Pearing with eShakti


MusicPlaylist

So stoked today to share with you all this fantastic dress from eShakti.  I have worked with them in the past and they are just gems.  When they asked me to check out their Spring Line, I was happy to oblige.  

For those of you who are not familiar with eShakti, they are an online store that specializes in custom fit garments for all women in all sizes.  It is also customizable.  For instance, you can choose the sleeves, the dress/skirt length, and the neckline.   It is really cool and their pieces are very pretty. 

And speaking of pretty pieces, I immediately knew that I wanted to get this dress.  Yellow is my favorite color and pears are one of the only fruits that I really enjoy IRL.  ;-)  I also loved the retro cut of the dress.  So, I decided to go uber retro and put curlers in my hair this morning for a more retro vibe.  I think I might do it more often!

As usual, I was pleased with the quality when it arrived.  The fabric is breezy, the cut is perfect and I love the great details of the ruching on the sides of the dress.  All in all, two thumbs up!

In other news, it is supposed to be in the 70's all week.  The 70's!  And today, I saw several robins out and about.  Which is the very inspiration for my mother naming me Robin.  Because she loved robins, as they were the first sign of spring.  ;-)

Have you guys seen Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler.  I've watched it twice in two days, once to preview for the children ok and once with the kids.  Adam Sandler is my son's favorite actor.  This movie is absolutely phenomenal.  Such a cute storyline and a very touching comedy.  Loves it!  




Oh, and speaking of new dresses, my daughter wanted to share with you her new dress.  I thrifted it for her this weekend.  Yellow has always been a gorgeous color on her.  I love this little girl.


Pear Printed Shift Dress-eShakti; Denim Jacket-Lee; Cognac Knotted Booties-Charlotte Russe; Watch-gifted; Earrings-vintage from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs