February 13, 2014

Thursday Mixer--J. Crew Orange Tweed Blazer

 I bought this J. Crew orange tweed blazer on a birthday shopping spree three years ago.  It was a little pricey for me--about $20 I think--because I bought it consignment instead of thrifting.  But I just knew we would be long time friends.

Since then, I've worn the blazer a documented 10 times.  That brings the current cost per wear of this little gem to $2.  Not too bad for J. Crew.  Not too bad at all.

 Top Left to Right-1, Now, 3, 4, 5
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 

Every time I need a splash of color, an extra layer or a bit of professionalism, this is the first thing I think to grab.  And it works.  Every time.

And a little color has gone a long way in all the dreary gray skies and wintery landscape of this never-ending winter.  

Luckily, we may be coming out on the other side soon.  This week we are supposed to be up near the 60's.  Peeeeeeeeeeerfect.

Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew; Skinny Jeans-thrifted; Mustard Sweater-thrifted; Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs