February 24, 2014

Mission Monday #28--Graphic Tees

I am not so officially obsessed with band and graphic tees.  Music has always had a big influence on my life and subsequently, I hoard remnants of memorabilia.  There are lots of fun ways to wear a band or graphic tee.  Next week, we'll explore.

What has been going on in my world lately is that Patrick is nesting.  Yes, that's right.  Patrick is starting to freak out about getting everything ready for the baby.  It's adorable.

What it also means is that he has been quite the busy bee.  Every time I turn around, he's measuring walls, visiting hardware stores and looking up "how-to's" online.

You see, not only is he like setting up cribs and swings and stuff ready.  No, no.  He is also in full on remodel mode.  Like we're talking about insulation in the walls, busting down walls, moving entire bathrooms.

I've tried to tell him that we don't need this stuff done before the baby gets here--which won't be for another two and a half months.  And that once the baby comes, it won't be mobile for about six months or so.

But my husband is an ambitious man.  And when he puts his mind to something, he gets it done.  And, it's adorable to watch.  From the couch.  Because at this point, thinking of his plans makes me exhausted.

Black Maternity Overalls-Amazon; AC/DC Band Tee-thrifted; Denim Jacket-Lee; Red Cap Toe Heels-Chinese Laundry; Spiked Bracelet-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted; Mirrored Aviators-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs