February 28, 2014

Dear Frannie Friday--Best 80's Commercials


Growing up, we didn't have cable until I was almost out of middle school.  We relied heavily on the ole VHS for digital entertainment.  And by VHS I mean that we watched the shows that my grandparents would tape for us on VHS.  And they kept the commercials in.  So my sister and I rotated about 4-5 tapes at a time and thus became pretty familiarized with the commercials of our times.  Here are some of our favorites that I still remember:
















 Navy Jumpsuit-Vintage; White Blazer-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Boots-Walmart; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Watch-gfited; Sunnies-Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs