February 7, 2014

Birthday Week--Day 5, Tom Brokaw and Ronald Reagan



Two more people that I share my birthday with are Tom Brokaw and Ronald Reagan.  So for this inspired look, I had to find something professional and classic.  It doesn't get much more traditional and business-like than a grey suit.

Recently there was a tragedy at Kaden's middle school.  One of his friends got dropped off at school by his mom.  They said goodbye and then she passed away in the parking lot.

It was pretty sad, obviously.  I don't know what happened to her.  Kaden went to the funeral with his friend for support and a lot of the kids and teachers went too.

Every morning, I say I love you to my kids when I drop them off.  One morning, Kaden was mad at me and didn't want to say it back.  I told him that he should always tell me that he loved me because you never know what the day might bring.

Unfortunately, it's the truth.  Don't ever miss a moment to hug someone you love and tell them how you feel.  Life is short.  And unexpected.

Grey Maternity Slacks-gifted; White Oversized Oxford Shirt-Motherhood, thrifted; Grey Blazer-thrifted; Platform Oxfords-Mossimo; Polka Dot Scarf-vintage; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs