February 27, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Rust Harem Pants


When I first saw a slew of harem trousers on various style blogs, I said to myself "no waaaaaay."  But, as with many other trends, I found myself searching high and low for them after a while--certain that I could give them a whirl and make them work.

Since I was just trying them out, I scooped these up off of eBay for relatively cheap--I think about $10 or less.  But for $10 and at at least 6 documented wears, that makes about $2 per wear.  Not too shabby.

Top Left to Right-1, 2, Now, 4
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2

The greatest thing about these pants is that every time I've worn them, I've been forced to create a look that I wouldn't otherwise have thought of.  For some reason, they bring out the most creative part of me.  And they are insanely comfy.  Win!

And even though they lose a bit of their looser shaped appeal when I'm roughly 50% heavier than I was seven months ago or so, the comfort level trumps that.  Fo sho.

Rust Colored Silk Harem Patns-eBay; Mint Mesh Sweater-Target; Suede Coat-Kohl's; Shearling Lined Lace Up Booties-Mossimo; Elephant Necklace and Earrings-Charming Charlie's; Sunnies-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs