February 21, 2014

Mission #27, Day 5--Floppy Hat

A floppy hat is a great hat in the summer time, but in other seasons it can also add an element of old school glam, I think.  So I wore this one for the last day of Mission Week.  Unfortunately, I wore it on one of the windiest days in existence and only have a few photos that worked.

Fortunately, I was able to keep the link up option available for those that are interested, thanks to the advice from Two Birds of using a different version of Inlinkz.   Thanks ladies!

Black and White Striped Dress--Target; Hot Pink Sheer Button Down--Old Navy; Belt--Kohl's; Black OTK Boots--eBay; Black Floppy Hat--Target; Sunnies--shop in mall; Earrings--gifted 

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs