February 17, 2014

Mission #27, Day 1--Newsboy Hat

This week for Mission Week we are celebrating hats.  They keep our heads warm, they add fun to our outfits and they come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

I got this newsboy hat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.  It's not really functional.  In fact, on this very windy day I had a hard time keeping it on my head!  But it has been a fun addition.

My family used to have family dinners weekly, but that's been harder the past few years since my mom moved three house away.  My brother, sister, cousin (who is practically my sister) and I miss those times.

Not to mention, we have kids who love to hang out with each other too.  Between the four of us, we have eight kids (with another on the way!) and all the cousins are so close in age (13, 8, 7, 7, 6, 5, 5 and 2 months) that they play so well.

So at the Super Bowl we decided to rectify it.  We decided to start doing game nights once a month.  We each bring some food and play games and laugh.

We had our second one of the month this last weekend.  It was a blast.  Patrick made fajitas (which were AWESOME!) and we played 90's Trivia and Pictionary.  I am already excited for next month's!

Burgundy Jeggings-Wal-Mart; Black Maternity Tank-Old Navy; Gray Cardigan-Old Navy; Gray Newsboy Hat-really old; Black Knee High Boots-Wal-Mart; Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Starfish Earrings-c/o Touchstone Crystals

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs