February 22, 2013

Mission #2, Day 5

It's time y'all.  Today is the link up for our Mission Week with blazers.  If you wore a blazer this week and you would like to link up, you can do so at the bottom of this post.  

So you may notice a change in the picture quality round here.  After we paid off all of our debt (the wedding . . .), Patrick and I had some tax refund money to splitsies.  I got myself a new camera!

I got a Canon Rebel t4i with a Tamron 28-75 2.8 lens.  It was more than I was really planning on getting but I know that it will last me for a long time.  

I had to wait to take blog photos with it for a better tripod and a remote.  But they were delivered today and I was super stoked to try out some blog photos with it!  As you can tell, I'm still getting used to it. 

Mainly, I am getting used to lugging a HUGE tripod and HUGE camera around.  Among other things.  So any tips you ladies could give about taking your own blog photos with a DSLR would be much appreciated! 

Don't worry, though, there are still a backlog of blog photos from the old camera that I am going to post whilest I get acquainted with Rita (that's what I've decided to call her.  Just now.). 

I'll get used to it.  Practice makes perfect, right?  But seriously though.  If you have any tips, hook me up! 

Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew, thrifted; Oversized Oxford Shirt-Wal-Mart; Leather Leggings-Kohl's Grey Boot Socks-Ross; Black Buckle Knee Boots-Charlotte Russe; Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-gifted


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs