February 16, 2012

Short Suit



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I've been waiting for the perfectly warmish day to wear this outfit.  It is compiled of a lot of new stuff from my birthday haul a week or so ago. 

The bright orange tweed J. Crew blazer was one of my best scores.  It fits me perfectly and obvs, I love the bright fun color.

The shorts are like buttah.  Seriously, they are the softest (p)leather in all the land and the color is perfect.  In essence, I think this blazer was made to go with these shorts.

And, of course, my new boots.  I LOVE these boots.  They are so comfy with their thick heel, warm with their shearling lining and edgy with their laces. 

As you can tell, I am doing a lot of outfit and clothes talking today.  Those who are familiar with the Frannie Pantz low down know that this is somewhat unusual as I usually have some kind of weird, funny or at least (I hope) slightly amusing anecdote for your reading pleasure. 

But, today, not so much.  Call it writer's block, call it a boring day, call it what you will.  In truth, I was so busy today at work and running around last night, that I am unsure I have any brain power left.

However, a few cool things have transpired over the last couple of days.  One--we booked our caterer last night.  I am pretty stoked about that.  One more thing off the to-do list and it sounds just delectable. 

Two was that Daryl brought in the best bagels today.  They are from Moe's Broadway Bagels in Boulder.  Mmmm.  I had two.  *guilty face*

And, by the way, Patrick did end up fixing my heating fan thingy in my car so I am no longer freezing in it.  Is that a great man or is that a great man?

Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew, thrifted; Pleated Brown Leather Shorts-Lauren Conrad; Cream Ribbed Turtleneck Tank Top-Apt. 9, thrifted; Shearling Lined Lace Up Boots-Mossimo; White Tights-Target; Necklace and Earrings-Kohl's 

Wouldja please vote for me here?  Please and thank you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs