February 25, 2014

Share the Covers--Hit 'Em Up Style

The original by Blu Cantrall . . .

 

An awesome cover by The Voice star Nic Hawk . . .

 

The new associate introduced me to this amazing cover.  I don't watch the show, but I did certainly love this young man's performance.  What an awesome song choice!

Patrick brought me this cardigan back from a recent business trip to Oregon.  It was from a little business out there owned by a woman.  And this cardigan is the comfiest thing EVER!

These photos were taken a few weeks back when we were in the thick of back to back snow.  And constant wind, snow and cold calls for comfy layers--like jeggings, flat combat boots and comfy cardigans.

I, along with everyone else in the country, am DONE with winter and snow.  Even though we've had it fairly easy, I'm ready to bid this weather adieu. 

Wine Jeggings-Wal-Mart; Navy and White Striped Shirt-thrifted; Grey Cardigan-gifted; Combat Boots-L.E.I.; Name Necklace-c/o ONecklace; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs