January 10, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Gold Sweater


 

I thrifted this gold sweater about a year ago.  It's a really fun and festive way to layer and very seasonally versatile.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2 

Today is my Friday because I don't work tomorrow becaaaaause . . .

I will be picking Patrick up from the airport!!!!!!  *cue confetti and streamers and car horns*

That's right.  Tonight will be my last night of sleeping alone.  I can already feel my insomnia fading.

Unfortunately, the forecast is calling for snow either tomorrow or Saturday.  I won't be too crushed about it if it decides to wait until Saturday.

That way we can avoid making the long trek to the airport in 8 inches of snow.  And I can't think of a better way to spend a snowy weekend than cuddling with my husband.

So if I don't see or talk to you for the rest of the weekend, you know where I'll be.  

 Gold Sweater-Bentley, thrifted; Oversized Oxford Shirt-Wal-Mart; Shear Pleated High Low Skirt-Target; Two Tone Cap Toe Heels-Franco Sarto; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs