January 16, 2013

UNComfortably Numb


 

These were taken early in the morn when my face was a normal size.  But after extraction of a wisdom tooth and a molar, those days are over.

It's been a looooooong time since I've had mouth pain.  I forgot how much it freaking sucks.

Can't talk, can't eat, face is numb but also in immense pain.  Woof.

Plus side?  Amazing husband who takes care of the kids while I rest like a child.

And kids who greeted me with hugs.  Conner goes "Mom, I wish I knew magic so I could make you feel better."  Pain is temporary but this love will last.

 Rust Dress (worn as a skirt)-vintage; Kelly Green Sweater-Target; White Oxford Shirt-Liz Claiborne, thrifted; Leather Jacket-Target; Boots-Forever 21; Necklace and Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs