January 24, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Black Jumpsuit


 

I've actually had this jumpsuit forevah-evah and though I've worn it a bajillion times, it's only made it on the blog a handful.  But I loves it.  It is incredibly versatile, even though it's strapless.  It can be layered, dressed up, dressed down, and goes perfectly from office to after hours.

1, 2, 3

Which is great because that is exactly what I was doing today because . . .

Pat, the kids and I went to a special event tonight wherein my Mother in Law was being announced as the 2013 MS Champion!  We are so proud of her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, my MIL is the absolute coolest and sweetest woman ever.  I could not ask for a better MIL and I am so proud of her.  She is going to be honored at a benefit in March and Patrick and I are going.  It is going to be spectacular.

Not to derail from the wonderfulness that is my married-into-family, but I had a conversation today at work with an attorney in our office that went something like this:

I walk down the stairs
Attorney: "Oh Robin, do you know what I just thought of?"
Me: "That I obviously just watched the episode of Gossip Girl where they have the Studio 54 party and that's why I'm wearing big hair and a jumpsuit?"
Attorney: "Yes."
Me: "Really????"
Attorney: "No."

:-)

 Jumpsuit-Forever 21; Shrug-Kohl's; Belt-Kohl's; Leopard Print Heels-Target; Necklace-Kohl's; Cuff-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs