February 9, 2012

Zsa Zsa Sisterhood BDay Week Inspiration No. 4



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I seriously listened to the above song about 63 times today.  For whatever reason, I was really channeling the two lovely ladies I was inspired by today.  So who else has the same birthday as me?  None other than the talented Natalie Cole and unforgettable Zsa Zsa Gabor.  

In other words, today was a day for ladylike glam with as much bling as my professional office would allow.  This is what I came up with.  And.  I.  Loved.  It. 

Truthfully, I only wore the gloves and Coach bag for the photos, but everything else (including the beret) I actually did wear all day.  Every time Bob would come and get me for a break (I only watch, I don't smoke), he would call out "come on Zsa Zsa!"  He's totally into my inspiration week. 

 You know what happened a couple of days ago?  It's one of my favorite times of the year.  We got a text from Patrick's best friend, aka "the Cookie Daddy".  Oh yes.  It's that time again.  His daughter is a girl scout.  Needless to say, we never get less than a dozen fabulous treats when she sells cookies. 

Ok, quitting smoking munchies, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, birthdays . . . something tells me my aversion to going to the gym and working out for the wedding may be coming to an end.  

Oooooooh guess what?  I have been nominated for the top 25 Fashion & Beauty Moms by Circle of Moms!  I am super excited!  If you are so inclined, please do drop me a vote. 











Gold Short Sleeved Sweater-Bentley, thrifted; Plaid Dress (worn as a skirt)-gifted by sister; Camel Cape-STACCATO, thrifted; White Tights-Xhiliration; Nude Pumps-Vera Wang; Crocheted Gloves-vintage; Bag-Coach, vintage and gifted; Leopard Scarf-vintage; Red Scarf-gifted by sister from Australia; Gold Watch-gifted; Beret-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs