January 1, 2013

How I Bide My Time




Any moment now, Patrick will get his itinerary telling him exactly when he gets to leave and come home!   

In case you were wondering, between crisis mode with my family, I have found various ways to keep myself busy while Patrick has been away.

For example, I organized my entire closet.  I bought those hanging shelf things and a new rack for my shoes.  There isn't much more room, but it is much more organized.

Also, at the request of the bestie Chris, I started watching Gossip Girl.  Even though the whole high school elite thing continues to throw me, I am totally digging the fashion.  And the bitchiness.

I've been dogsitting my mom's Corgi, Mork.  He is like my little shadow.  Patrick and I's dog is really reserved and skittish, so it's nice to have a little lapdog to cuddle with.

I've learned a slew of new recipes on Pintrest and nailed nearly all of them.  It's a lot easier to cook without Patrick here since he is the pickiest eater ever.

I've watched every girly movie in my arsenal (hence the recent Gossip Girl marathon), which has been nothing short of fabulooooooous!  Hello Julie & Julia, Devil Wears Prada, The Sweetest Thing, In Her Shoes, SATC, To Wong Fu!

I have to say, it's not a bad start to a new year!  

Denim Jumper-thrifted; Black Turtleneck-Style & Co., thrifted; Black Tights-Wal-Mart; Leopard Flats-Payless; Studded Belt-thrifted; Crossbody Bag-Coach and gifted; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Knit Cape-vintage

1 comment:

  1. Hеllo, Νeat post. Τhere's an issue along with your web site in web explorer, could check this? IE still is the market leader and a good part of other folks will pass over your great writing because of this problem.

    http://buckettrucks22.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/new-bucket-truck-inventory-from-southwest-equipment/
    Check out my web page second hand trucks

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs