January 27, 2013

Oh I Just Can't Waaaaait for the Spriiiiing!


 
Did you sing the title of this post to this tune?  If so a billion points for you.

My mother is going to kill me for telling you this story.  But I was talking to Matty and Patrick about it this weekend and they got a kick out of it, so I think you will too.

My mother and three of her best friends were kicked out of Veil, Colorado.  Well, not the city . . . but pretty much every place in Veil.  This was about eight or so years ago, so it's water under the bridge now, but nonetheless, the story is entertaining.

My mom is a rebel, which is where I get it.  And sometimes when her and her girlfriends get together, it can get a little rambunctious.  Just like me and my girlfriends.

Well, I can't talk about everything that happened.  Partly because my mother really will kill me and partly because, like I said it was a long time ago and I don't remember all the details.  But in synopsis: 

They crashed a wedding, pretending to be the florists.  They were chased by hospital security guards.  They put a bunch of jewelry on hold that they weren't ever planning on buying.  They had some sort of run in with a Denny's (something about hash browns?), the hotel and a bar.

My mother and her friends were the original The Hangover.  Pretty crazy right?

Also this story is appropriate today because even though it's January and the majority of the country is freezing their bums off, Colorado has been blessed with an extremely warm and spring like warm front.  And even though I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be taking pictures at this barn . . . I managed to snap a couple right quick.  No harm, no foul, right mom?

But . . . there has been some wind.  Obvi.

 Polka Dot Skirt-Blossom, gifted by Lynne; Pink Striped Cropped Top-Aerospostale; Camel Suede Wedges-Target; Jacket-Wal-Mart; Pearl Necklaces-Kohl's and gifted by Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs