January 2, 2013

Blocked




For some reason, when I have the most to talk about, I come up blank on the blog.

Most of the time, it is because it is really personal.  I mean, I'm all for honesty on the blog.  I think that it is deemed perfectly clear that I am not skipping from designer brunch to runway show.  I don't have "c/o" in front of every outfit rundown.  I can't remember the last relaxing stroll I've had through a park or museum.

The truth is, the blog has been on a total back burner to my thoughts.  I have been dealing with a very serious family issue and it's all that I can think about.

So forgive me if my posts are a little blech and full of Pinspirational quotes until this blows over.  Sidenote: this outfit didn't photograph nearly as well as it looked.  If I must say so, it was just business enough to take on a Monday-esque day at the office and just punky enough to be me.

 Purple Tweed Flare Trousers-Orsay, thrifted; Baby Blue Gingham Blouse-Millie, thrifted; Brown Blazer-Doki Geki, thrifted; Boots-Sketchers; Briefcase-vintage; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs