January 21, 2013

Share the Covers--I'm Your Boogieman

Here is the be-boppin' original . . .


And the bad ass cover . . .

 

Welcome one and all to my first legitimate from the actual store WHBM skirt.  It was tough to chose between this and a sparkly little skirt that I had my eye on, but I figured this one would be more versatile.  And for their prices, I better get my price per wear out of this!

But it had pockets and leopard print--both of which I am a sucker for.  So this little pretty came home with me instead.

Oh, and we're not going to talk about my hair today.  I thought it would be a fun experiment to try hot rollers in my new short red hair.

Needless to say, I won't be trying this again anytime soon.  My daughter's response?  "Mom . . . why did you dothat to your hair??"  Live and learn little princess.  Live and learn.

 Leopard Print Circle Skirt-White House Black Market; Dark Wash Chambray Studded Button Down-Target; Grey Socks-Ross; Black Fold Over Knee High Boots-Forever 21; Necklace-gifted; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs