June 8, 2013

Identities


Kaden, my oldest son, has always had his own sense of style.  From kindergarten through about second grade, he went through this phase where he only wore three piece suits.  Like the button down shirt, the slacks, the blazer.  And a pink top hat. 

In third grade he went through a western phase.  He wore a button down shirt, open over a t-shirt, jeans, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat.   

Fourth grade and most of fifth he had a jock phase where he loved jerseys or polos and jeans with tennis shoes. 

And, of course, this year in sixth grade he wore camoflauge--head to toe.  No matter what other people thought of him or said about him.  He has always been . . . Kaden.  100%.

And that is one of my favorite things about him.  He is always true to himself.  No matter what. 

The other day his best friend Owen was over.  Now that school's out, Kaden was starting to prepare for next year.  "So . . ." he says to Owen, "I'm thinking of going biker next year." 

Whatever he does, I can't wait to see what happens.  I'm always proud of him no matter what he dresses like. 

I Heart NY Shirt-NYC airport; Spiked Cap-Amazon.com; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Red Denim Cutoffs-Old Navy; Heart Cuff-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs