January 3, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Leopard Print Cardigan


 

I thrifted this cardigan about a year ago or so for #6.  If my math skills serve me (they usually don't), according to those that made it on the blog, that makes the price per wear at about 50 cents.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 

Tonight was very special for me indeed.  No holiday.  No weekend.  But, the kids have been at their dad's since Christmas Eve.  I haven't seen them for a week or so.  And, because of our nutso parenting schedule, they go back to their dad's for the weekend.

Every time that the kids are away, it feels like forever since I've seen them, even if it's only for a few days.  And the thought of just seeing them again for one night before I don't get to see them again for another weekend is so sad.

But on a positive note, those often makes for the best nights.  Because I really relish in every single moment of the evening.  Every giggle.  Every hug.  Every freshly-baked-chocolate-chip-cookie-mustache.  Every Beyblade battle.  Every horsey ride.

Even though it's just a few days, I feel like my kids grow and learn at an exponential rate.  And there aren't many of these nights before childhood is long in the past.

 Leopard Print Cardigan-Merona, thrifted; Chambray Button Down-Lee; White Dress with Crindoline (worn as a skirt)-Ruby Rox; Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs