January 14, 2013

Share the Covers--So Happy Together

The original . . .


And the awesome cover . . .

 

Just a little song in continued celebration of Patrick's return.

In other news, it is literally cold as $#@% outside.

And Monday has drained my brain of anything not on a routine or emergency basis.

Also, my boss asked me today if my hair was real.  And asked me why I had never worn it curly before.  Yeah.

 Suede Coat-vintage; Chambray Button Up-Riders, thrifted; Blue Wool Skirt with Pockets-Farrah, vintage; Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe; Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted; Belt-gifted by Lynne; Scarf-gifted to Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs