January 4, 2013

I Can't Wait Another Minute


 

Here are a list of things that I simply cannot wait for:

1. Spring.  Pastels.  Calm yet warm weather.  Blue skies.  Skirts.  Without tights.  Flowers.  Anything not grey, dull, dead, slushy and cold.

2.  I can't wait until Patrick comes back.  We are counting down the single digit days now!

3.   Season Three of Gossip Girls.  I have to finish the series before Patrick gets back (we've got some serious S.O.A. plans on the back burner). 

4.  Sleeping in tomorrow.  And my niece's birthday party.  And my Christmas present from my mom.  Which is a cut and color.  We'll see how brave I get.  Or more appropriately, how brave my stylist is.  I'll keep you posted.

 Tweed Blazer-Trixxi, gifted by Lynne; Burgundy Turtleneck Sweater-Derek Heart, gifted; High Waisted Pale Purple Trousers-My Khaki, thrifted; Knotted Cognac Booties-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs