January 29, 2013

Share the Covers--Survivor

The original by Destiny's Child . . .


The cover from the Punk Goes Pop album . . .

 

Ok, you can stop hatin' on Colorado now.  We gots the snow.  And it caused me to be stuck in traffic 45 minutes past the time I was supposed to be there.  And, simultaneously, the heater that I just got fixed in my car stopped working.

Then, I went to lunch for my daily dollar burger and photo shoot.  Because it's been abnormally busy lately, I opted to hop on over to the 29th Street Mall nearby to shoot some quick photos, as I have a billion times prior.  Well I was wearing my white coat.  And I got ketchup on it.  My coat was bleeding.  Then, a Mall Cop told me I was not allowed to take photos of myself at the mall without consent of the Mall Management.  I explained to him that someone had given me permission to do so prior to today and that whatever damage I was going to do would have been done already since I have hundreds of photos of myself at this mall.  He wasn't havin' it.  He told me that everytime I want to take my photos at the mall, I had to get permission from the Mall Management.  My mom said this was my karma for telling you all this story.  

So, naturally I will be taking my photos at the mall as much as possible without getting permission first.  After all, there are no signs stating that this is not permitted, there are children's areas in the mall wherein I am sure there are proud parents taking pictures of their kids and I checked the website for any further instruction regarding photos and there is nothing there.  I feel slightly harassed . . .

On a happier note, however, today is the best husband in the world's birthday!  Happy birthday Patrick!  I love you!

 Striped Sweater-thrifted; Chambray Button Up-Lee; Lemon Yellow Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Studded Booties-Forever 21; Hat-Target; Earrings and Watch-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs