January 19, 2013

A Little of This A Little of That


 

A weekend without plans for Patrick and I doesn't necessarily mean a lax weekend doing nothing.  The kids are getting the ages where they have their own agendas.

Brielle had a sleepover with her cousins last night.  Conner has a playdate with a boy from his class.  Patrick is taking the boys to see the Hobbit.

Not to mention the copious amounts of chores I've needed to do but neglected.  This includes taking down the outside Christmas lights . . .

But no worries.  It keeps us on our toes.  Besides, one of my "chores" is exploring White House Black Market to browse for a use of a gift card.  Those are my favorite chores . . .

 Tulle Skirt-eBay; Red and White Striped Top-Jones New York; Denim Jacket-Lee; Sequined Heels-Target; Pearl Earrings-gifted by Patrick; Watch-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs