January 30, 2013

You Know How I Do


 

Kaden has a prescription with the doctor's office that needs to be filled every month.  The only place that carries his prescription and takes our insurance is Target.

Do you know what this usually means?  It usually means that I drop off the prescription and use the twenty-ish minutes it takes to fill it meandering around the store "browsing" the sale section.

And that usually means that I find something that I tickles my fancy to take with me to the checkout counter.  I mean, it's Target for Heaven's sake.  Anyone can find something there right?

But it's not all fun and games filling Kaden's prescription this time because, well, I'm trying not to buy any clothes.  So this means I need to eliminate any distractions or pressures to buybuybuy.

So I did what any respectable girl with unlimited amounts of self-control would do.

I walked in, I dropped the prescription off at the counter, I walked out and I called Patrick to pick it up on his way home.  Solved.

 Dress-gifted by Lynne; Robin's Egg Blue Leather Jacket-Helium, thrifted; Leopard Print Heels-Target; Earrings-Kohl's; Necklaces-Kohl's and Wal-Mart; Trench Duster-Escada, thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs