October 7, 2011

Aw *bleep* All Over Your Face Kiiiiiiiiiiid


*I was going to post a song here but Mixpod.com is being an asshole.  That's ok.  It probably would have been found offensive by some or all of my readers anyhow.  It is the song with the title of this post in it's lyrics.  Highly inappropriate, but a very dear part of my childhood nonetheless.

 Channeling my inner punk, I decided to do some pattern mixing to an extreme level today.  It worked.  But speaking of work, I did have to go there today, so I kept it quasiprofesh by adding a gold button up.
On Fridays, the office is usually Funky Friday.  What this entails is Daryl blaring some James Brown and dancing around.  For some reason he goes crazy when I bring up Funky Friday.  He loves it.

But, the boss is outta town.  Actually, everyone was gone from the office.  Just me, Dawn, Big Bad Bob and Bertie-licious.  (These are just what I call them out of love.  They would probably die if they knew I called them that.  They are older gentlemen, but cool as hell.)

So, since Dawn and I were basically on our lonesome today and I had a lot of "office upkeep" that I wanted to get down before Daryl comes back (i.e. cleaning out the fridge, starting cleaning out the storage rooms, etc.), I didn't want to be doing so in stilettos and my nicest attire.  

I feel that I kept Funky Friday around today, though, with my loud and boisterous outfit.   It was kind of like Friday excitement exploded all over me.  And I loved it.  

I was a bad girl today and "stopped by" a consignment store "on my way home" that I had always wanted to go to, but never got there before they closed, The Orange Door.  Let me tell you, ladies, especially local ladies, this is a FANTASTIC consignment store.  I haven't felt this way about hospitality, selection and quality since I discovered Rockin Robins earlier this year.  I bought waaaaay too much and can't wait to show you all!

P to the S--The above pose is because I took my pics in downtown Longmont again.  Someone passed by and so I decided after being scarred from this day, to beat them to the punch by giving them a really animated pose before they could stink eye me.  Take that random citizen!

 Leopard Cardigan-Verona, thrifted; Gold Top-Jones New York, thrifted; Plaid Pants-No Boundaries; Heels-BCBG, gifted; Bag-Kohl's; Earrings-Wal-Mart

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs