January 26, 2013

Because Anya Said So


 

My sister and I had a plan today to go down to Denver to visit our brother.

Faced with an uncharacteristically large number of outfits I had in mind to wear today, I decided to leave fate up to my adorable niece, Anya.

"Anya, what color should Auntie wear today?"

In case you couldn't tell, her answer for today was blue.  And with two recent absolute steals from Forever 21 burning a hole in my closet, I was happy to oblige.

I've wanted a polka dot sweater and gingham shirt for-ev-er (I hope you used your best Sandlot voice for that).  So when I saw these on the F21 website, I knew I had to bite the bullet.

I kept the look pretty casual with my old faithful saddle oxfords.  These shoes are some of the most worn in my closet.  For real.

I have to give mad props to Anya for this outfit.  She's pretty awesome.  She takes after her Auntie.  ;-)

 Gingham Blouse-Forever 21; Polka Dot Sweater-Forever 21; Distressed Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Saddle Oxfords-Payless; Mint Striped Socks-Target; Earrings and Watch-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs