January 17, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Black Blazer


 

A black blazer is an absolute must have for anyone's closet (man or woman).  It can dress up jeans or shorts, it can professionalize any dress or skirt and it can just add that extra flair or edge to nearly any outfit.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4 

Patrick brought me this necklace (and a bracelet and earrings) back from the Middle East.  They are real salt water pearls!  And his mom bought me these earrings for Christmas.

I'm not a big bodycon dress fan on myself, but this little number jumped out at me at the thrift store and when I tried it on, it actually fit me!  And didn't make me look 12!

And thank you, everyone, for the well wishes on my mouth.  I am feeling much, much better.  True to form, Patrick took care of everything last night.  Thus allowing me to sleep for a solid 13 hours.

And although I hate taking pills with a passion, the pain pills given to me by the dentist has done a world's difference as well.  Although it has made focusing at work a bit more problematic . . . and calming at the same time.

 Black Blazer-A-List, gifted; Gold Bodycon Dress-All That Jazz, thrifted; Black Tights-Wal-Mart; Tweed and Patent Leather Flats-Target; Pearl Necklace-gifted; Pearl Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs