May 6, 2011

Bad Romance-FBFF Shoooooooes!!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
I tried with all my might to find the original Lady Gaga version of this song, but couldn't so here is an amateur (yet fantastically splendid) metal version (told ya I love remixes of all kind), the A Capella sensation On the Rocks' version, the Glee version (I've never seen the show, but I know a lot of people like it) and a totally crappy bootlegged version of Lady Gaga's version live. Bon Appetit. (Peggy, this one's for you ;-) )


A few outfit observations-One, I am totally getting my Wang on today. I accept it. Two, I love my BFF Mattie for giving me this b-e-a-u-tiful bag. Now, on to my very first FBFF!

It is very ironic that today's topic is about shoes because mine were killing me all day, you can ask Peggy. I've not yet broken these babies in on a hot day without some kind of hosiery.


What is your go-to pair of shoes?

Well, as Carrie Bradshaw would say, I don't play favorites with my shoes. As an avid shoe collector, I like to rotate my shoes frequently. The answer to this question would have to depend on the weather/season and outfit of course. I love the ones that I am wearing today because they make my legs longer. I love the flats I wore yesterday because they are comfy, bright and have that cute little bow. I am a fan of boots. I find that I have a great need for statement pieces, many yet to be unveiled here.

What goes into your shoe buying decisions?

Obviously, price is an issue for me, but I'll splurge a little if I lust after a special pair (like these today or my gray suede ruffle boots). Also obviously, comfort doesn't always come into my decision making. That is why I named this post "Bad Romance". I have a bad romance with shoes. I love to prance around in them, but sometimes I have to psych myself up if I'm going to go all day in them. It can be a love/hate relationship. I am reminded of a recent post by The Hotness Your Momma Warned You About . . .

The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color?

I'd have to say, I own a pretty balanced neutral collection of both black and brown. However, I do have a decent amount of other colors. Mostly red for some reason. They're like Pringles. You say you only want one, but it's like Jenga, it's addictive.

When it comes to designer shoes what are your favorite brands and why?

I'm not really a brand kinda gal to be honest. I can tell you that some of the comfiest, albeit not quality, come from Payless or Wal-Mart. True story.

Dress and Pumps-Vera Wang for Kohl's
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-made by Tina, my talented cousin
Sunnies-Elle for Kohl's


If price wasn't an issue, you'd own which shoe?



Hello Lovers!
Nuff said.

4 comments:

  1. OOh love those last shoes! What a great friend getting you such a great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberlee! He def is the best a gal could ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, your shoes in this post are amazing. They make your legs look sooo long! Too bad they aren't comfortable as well but maybe that will change with time? This whole look in general is so chic and classy!
    I also totally feel you on the Wal-Mart shoes- I found my much-loved combat boots there and they are identical to some more expensive ones Ive found, and they have held up pretty well... and above all they were cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany,

    My hope is that the shoes will be more comfortable with time. But, I am so stubborn that if they aren't, I'll still wear them anyways! I've seen your combat boots and I LOVE them as well. Thank you so much for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs