May 9, 2013

Thursday Mixer--eShakti Dress


This dress has always held a special place in my heart.  It was my first c/o item since my blogging "career" started.  I spent days carefully selecting it and fell in love with the patterns and the colors.  To my excitement, it has become quite versatile.

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3, Now
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3 

I actually changed into this directly after the Spina Bifida Walk last weekend for a casual wedding reception. It got a lot of compliments and was perfect for the occasion. 

The colors of this dress make it perfectly transitional for spring, fall, summer or even winter with layers.  Plus, it has pockets!!! 

 As I explained, today we were at the Special Olympics to cheer on my niece who did awesome!  Her entire first grade class came to cheer her on and we all got t-shirts!

She got two second place ribbons and a first place ribbon!  Unfortunately it got rained out about 1:00 p.m. but we had a good solid few hours there in the sunshine! 

Going back to work tomorrow will be weird--it's always weird to have a random weekday off.  But at least it's Friday!  And we are gearing up for yet another super busy but fabulous weekend! 

 Saturday we are walking in the MS Walk for my Mother in Law and on Sunday we are going up to Wyoming to hang out with my Grandpa for Mother's Day (my request, of course).  One things for sure, even though we have been super busy, it has been filled with family.  And that, like any versatile, comfy, pretty dress, is pretty damn beautiful!

Dress-c/o eShakti; Polka Dot Socks-Target; Purple Mary Jane Heels-thrifted; Earrings-Kohl's; Gold Cuff-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs