May 15, 2013

Mission #8--Day 3


Here is another nautically themed look for Mission Week.  For this day, the only nautical piece was my top, but it still added the nautical vibe, no?

Today was an awfully horrible day of which I am not going to go into.  But I'm really not in the mood to blab about something insignificant to me atm like the weather or my clothes.  So, I'm going to leave the rest of this wordless.  Forgive me.  Or you're welcome.  Which ever applies.







Black and White Striped Sailor Shirt-thrifted; Black Pencil Skirt-Louis Feraud, gifted; Leopard Print Heels-Target; Monogram Necklace-Target; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs