May 24, 2013

Dear Frannie Friday--Best Juicer Recipes

Although we kind of got out of the juicing groove over the last week, we do still love it.  Here are some of our favorite juicing recipes: 


Good Morning Juice

8 carrots
1/2 lemon
1 orange


Strawberry Orange Pear

1 orange
1 pear
12-15 strawberries


Sweet Dreams

2 carrots
2 oranges
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup strawberries


Sunkiss

2 carrots
1 cucumber
2 handfuls of kale
1 orange
1/2 pineapple


Brielle Special
(made by my daughter) ;-)

3 apples
2 carrots
6 grapes
2 pears
5 raspberries
6 strawberries

Happy juicing!

If you have a question that you want me to answer for Dear Frannie Friday, feel free to email me at franniepantz@hotmail.com

*With the exception of the last recipe by my daughter, I did not "invent" these recipes, but I can't find the sources.  Sorry!

Orange Gingham Dress-eShakti; Shrunken Denim Jacket-thrifted; Sandals-Payless; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs