May 30, 2013

Mission #9, Day 4

This was another favorite look for Mission Week.  Colored jeans make it so easy to color block!  Just add a solid colored blouse and you're all set!

You all will be happy to know that I went and got a pedicure today.  Yes, I did.  For the second time ever too.  My mom's wedding is Saturday and my sister, brother and I are in it.  Because my sister's pregnant and we are dressing the same, we are wearing sandals . . . so I kind of had to.

As I've previously mentioned, I'm pretty self conscious about my feet.  In honesty, they are one of the least favorite parts of my body.  They are wide and my toes are all fucked up from jamming them into heels and they're just not the pretty little petite feet that most women can pull off.

This is made more annoying by the fact that everyone always talks about my toes for some reason.  I've even had a client of another lawyer in our firm mention my toes in the last couple of weeks.  The thing is . . . I just don't care much about my toes.  So nearly every time you see them painted, you can thank my daughter, who loves to paint my toes.

Pedicures give me anxiety.  I usually can't understand the woman doing it, I hate people touching my feet and I am so nervous that I am being talked about while the procedure takes place.  I don't find it as soothing and relaxing as most women.  I'm a freak.  A weird footed freak.

Yellow Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Orange Button Down Blouse-Rafaella, thrifted; Orange Suede Cutout Sandals-Payless; Leopard Print Belt-Target; Beaded Bracelet-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs