May 14, 2013

Mission #8, Day 2

Ok, so this is not as typical a nautical look as yesterday for Mission Week, but this dress certainly has a nautical vibe to it. 

It is now a certainty that Colorado has skipped the ever anticipated spring and went straight from the longest winter ever to suuuuuuuumer.  It's been in the high 80's here.

And I'm not complaining at all.  In fact, being as how we had snow 13 days ago, I'm just quite literally soaking it in.

To boot, I had my monthly paralegal luncheon in Denver today.  And it was the last one of the year (they don't meet in the summer) so it was the annual potluck.

This meant that today's 80+ degree temp day included getting stuck in Denver traffic which turned into running late to the luncheon which meant I had to truck 3 blocks to the luncheon with a crock pot of approximately 400 degrees to the luncheon.  

It was fun and educational as always, but after trucking that effing crock pot in the heat, making my very unexercised arms like noodles and sweating my arse off to do so, I almost surrendered said crock pot full of vegetarian nacho dip to a homeless man outside of the office just to get rid of it.

Striped Dress-vintage from Rockin Robin's; Button Down Chambray Shirt-Lee; White Cork Sandals-Payless; Earrings-gifted from MIL; Pearl Bracelet-gifted from Patrick from Qatar

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs