October 4, 2013

Mission #18--Crop Top Tip 5--Under a Sheer Blouse

Last day of Mission Week and this week I challenged myself into wearing crop tops and what a challenge it has been indeed!

One fun way that I wore a crop top (actually bandeau but who's splitting hairs here?) was under a sheer blouse.  It worked really well actually.  I do realize, however, that I am not a "model size" woman, but who cares?  It's fun to show a little skin sometimes.  Key words--a little skin.  And sometimes.

So fellow Coloradoans--have you heard?  Tonight marked the official Colorado Fashion Week!  I am so excited that our little square state is growing in the fashion community!



Tomorrow night there is a Town Hall Meeting and Panel Discussion for the Business of Fashion.  It will be held from 4-9 at Walker Fine Art Gallery.  The discussions will be, in part, how we can bring the industry of fashion to Colorado.

The big show is set to be on Saturday at The Oxford Hotel from 6-9.  I do hope that if you live here, you will come out and support.  We like-minded and style conscious gotta stick together and support our local designers!  Buy your tickets here!

Sheer Blouse-vintage; Harem Pants-eBay; Hot Pink Lace Bandeau-Wal-Mart; Heels-Madden Girl, gifted; Earrings-Kohl's; Sunnies-Target



Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs