May 27, 2012

Purple on Purple on Purple



MusicPlaylist

After running my tail off from the moment I woke up until the moment the my kids and nieces finally fell asleep, a lazy day with nothing on the agenda was welcomed.   

We woke up and bummed around all day coloring, playing with Play-dough, setting up the pool, eating Nana's special chocolate chip pancakes and played horses. 

When the kids have birthday parties, they often get overwhelmed with gifts from family and their friends.  I am usually able to sneak a few out of sight for a rainy day. 

Today I let Brielle open a few of those unwrapped yet unopened gifts.  This is so much fun to them.  Because they are out of sight, it's like getting new presents all over again. 

Although it was a pretty nice day, it was quite windy.  In other words, if I was outdoors for longer than taking these photos, I would opt for a skirt that was less apt for a Monroe moment.

Because while I was taking my pictures at this dog park, I am pretty sure that I gave the peeps at the park nearby quite an unintended show.  Woopsie.  

If you can't tell, I've been really feelin' the monochromatic look lately.  I like mixing it up slightly by adding a less than obvious complimentary piece, but this time I just went for it.  Cause I'm crazy like that.

My mind is running on autopilot atm because Patrick and I stayed up way too late watching Sons of Anarchy and I woke up way too early with the kids. 

With that being said, it's probably for the best that I just wrap this up now and do something a lot more important with my time.  

Like bake some cookies.  And watch some movies with the kids.  And bum around under a blanket.  Like I said, I'm crazy like that. 



 Purple Colorblock Silk Blouse-Worthington, thrifted; Purple Graphic Print Pleated Mini Skirt-Head, thrifted; Purple Flats-K-Mart; Watch-gifted; Bracelet-gifted and DIY; Earrings-Kohl's
 
Don't forget to enter the eShakti giveaway!  It ends June 1!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs