May 18, 2012

Golden



MusicPlaylist

 Aw, Friday.  How I've longed for you all week.  You came quick, but it was not without some blood, sweat and tears.

I've had variations of this outfit in my head for over a month.  I don't know why I didn't give it a chance before today.

The silk top and borderline shear skirt were perfect to keep me cool in the rising temps.  Even with cloudy skies lately, it's so unnaturally hooooooooot here. 

And there is something about adding combat boots to a skirt or dress that just makes you feel like a bad ass chick.  Seriously. 

And apparently I was not the only one that approved of my look.  As I was walking the bike path to take these photos a guy on a bike whizzed by me, turned around and blew me a kiss.  And almost biffed it.  That'll teach 'im.

Bonus about this weekend?  I get all three chirun.  So excited to spend time with my kiddos.  I just love having them on the weekends.

But we have to keep ourselves busy outside of the house.  Patrick is working overnights at the Air Force base again and needs to sleep during the day.

Will that be a problem for us?  Hell naw.  You know we always got something going on.  What's on our agenda this weekend?

My daughter has been begging to spend the night at my sister's house with my nieces all week.  So we went up to drop her off earlier.  Just me and the boys tonight. 

Tomorrow morning (earlier than I want to think about) we will pick her up and go to the MS Walk in Loveland to support Patrick's mom (who has MS).

From there we will go to Kaden's baseball practice.  After that, though, the weekend is all ours.  What are the rest of you ladies doing this weekend?

  Gold Silk Short Sleeved Button Up-Jones New York, thrifted; Floral Skirt-Anne Klein, thrifted; Combat Boots-L.E.I., gifted; Earrings-gifted; Watch-gifted; Scarf-gifted from Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs