May 19, 2012

Denim on Denim Daughter Date


MusicPlaylist

Last night, it was just me and the boys.  Tonight, it was me and my daughter.  The boys had gone to Kids Night Out with friends.  

Because I knew it would just be the two of us for a big chunk of the evening, I told my daughter it was her choice as to what we did.  Much to my dismay surprise, she was insistent on going to Chuck E. Cheese. 

It wasn't so much the overpriced cardboard that they serve and call it pizza or the overpriced everything or the fact that I am still flabbergasted that they serve beer/wine on tap or that a lot of parents basically go there and let their kids run wild.  It was that the closest one was 40 miles away. 

But we still had a lot of fun together.  I love my little girl.  After two boys, I longed for a little girl.  Now I finally have one and she is just the apple of my eye.

But, I am completely wiped out.  We had the MS Walk early this morning (in the rain), then baseball practice, then cookie baking and dinner making and dropping off the boys.  All this before Chuck E. Cheese.  But it is also one of those wiped out that is just good for the soul.  Sad to think that moments like this won't last forever. 

  Chambray Button Up-Lee; Skinny Jeans-Route 66, gifted; Red Bow Tie Flats-K-Mart; Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted; Watch-Patrick's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs