June 1, 2011

Sweet and Wild



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I just noticed that I have not featured country on this blog before.  I like country.  It's not something I listen to in any consistency at all, but sometimes you just need a little country. 


This skirt is one of those ones that hangs in my closet all lonely and when I whip this baby out I always think to myself "why don't I wear this skirt more often?".  I had many impromptu twirl sessions in my corner of le office.  And I loved it.



I was inspired to do this hair braid by What Would A Nerd Wear in a tutorial she did recently.  In all honesty, I have done the hair braid headband a million times and use it as go-to when I am just fed up with my curls.  For some reason, everyone always calls me Princess Leia with this hair.  Clearly, these are people that do not pay attention to detail because she had buns, not a headband.  (I could be mistaken as I've never seen Star Wars)



Broach-unknown
Chambray Shirt-Wal-Mart
Belt-Kohl's
Skirt-thrifted
Booties-Charlotte Russe
Earrings-Wal-Mart
Watch-Patrick's ;-)




16 comments:

  1. your big red cinch belt is such a superstar, and i love those peep toe booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate that! I heart this belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super feminine and chic outfit!!!I love it!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties are too cute! I love the warm cognac color! And I love that you paired the soft feminine skirt with a chambray shirt, such a fabulous combination!

    I'm right there with you I don't always listen to country music but sometimes you do just need it :) I have to listen to some Tim McGraw every once in awhile to remember my country roots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ShyGirl, Thank you so much for your comment. As you can see, I dropped the fruits week ball this day, but I appreciate you stopping by anyways! And I appreciate all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love a good twirly skirt! i love your hair, too...i wish i could do that with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I think you could do this with your hair. It's pretty simple really. I appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Your shoes are so cute and I really like the way you did your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic! The hair, the fun skirt! Just awesome!

    xo.

    Angie

    thehotnessyourmommawarnedyouabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you my dear! Congrats again on the 3.2% famousity. G'n girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

    You look fantastic with your hair done like that, and how fabulous is your skirt! ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Addie! Have a splendid bday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those shoes! Also... your comment about you writing JTT and him never writing back was my laugh of the day yesterday... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jentine, LOL thanks. Yeah, it could or could not be because my letter was a little stalkeresque. I wrote each line in a different colored pen. I appreciate you stopping by! I read your blog every day!

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs