June 21, 2011

I am PregNOOOOT. I Repeat, this is NOT a Baby Bump!!!!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

First and foremost, in some of these pictures, like the one below, I totally look preggers. Let this serve as a public service announcement that I am not pregnant. Or planning on getting pregnant. This skirt fits really weird.  Not to mention, I've had three bebes, so . . . I guess it comes with the territory.

For this BAMF outfit, I felt I needed to forgo the wilderness nature backdrop and get a little more industrial. So, I found this high school on my way home. It was perfectly abandoned. Remember summer vacation from high school? There was no freaking way I'd find any students in, on or around this place in the summer. Ah, the freedom.

I felt a little dressy today. Maybe too dressy. I kept hearing that I looked like I had somewhere important to go after work. And I did . . .

NOT A GOT DANG PLACE!!!  For the first time that I can remember this summer, I did not have any obligations after work.  No tutoring, no baseball game or practice, no outstanding errands to run or things to do.  Bliss.  


Funny story. A client came in today and was waiting to speak to an attorney in my office.  She commented on how nice I looked.  I said thank you.  About ten minutes later, I was walking down the stairs, missed a step and almost fell down the stairs right in front of said client.  Luckily I caught myself.  My leg was a little sore, but all I ended up hurting was my pride.  Wa waaaaa . . . .

 Top-Kohl's
Pencil Skirt-Kohl's
Pumps-Mossimo
Bag-Sienna Rigghi
Sunnies-Kohl's
Ring-District of Clothing
Bangle-vintage from mom
Earrings-gifted

By the by, I have very important news.  I'm sure you are all familiar with the amazingly talented Jessica of What I Wore, right?  Well, this fabulous little entrepreneur is coming out with her very own book!  She is graciously hosting a giveaway wherein you can win an autographed copy!  Go on now and check it out! 



31 comments:

  1. Nice outfit - very professional. Perfect for the office :)

    feltlikesuede.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look good! Not pregnant at all, either. Just like a normal woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mandi! That makes me feel wonderful! And it makes me want to blare some Whitney Houstan and dance around ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seriously don't look pregnant! Hah.. my tummy sticks out way more than this just after lunch! :) You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, funny disclaimer, Loving the all black look

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Rebecca! Thank you! That makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shasie! It's funny because it's true. I got home from taking my pictures and was all "daaaaaaaaang . . ."

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the embellishment and your fabulous snake bag -- and I think we all occasionally catch ourselves in a profile shot that looks like that... no good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OW OW OWWWW! You look popsicle hot! I wish I were still in CO because dressed like that, you need to meet up with a friend for AT LEAST one glass of vino.

    xo.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why thank you m'lady! And yes, I could have used the vino, and after seeing my "pregnot" self after the shoot, I could use two.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It kills me when I have an outfit I love and then people want to know why I'm "so dressed up." 'Cause I wanted to dress this way, gosh. I am really liking your shoes a lot. (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Sarah! I know right?!!? I want to go all Napolean Dynamite on them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aah, funny disclaimer :)! Love total black and you rock girl!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Federica! I wasn't gonna say anything, but I was so worried that someone would ask and then I would have to start, like, exercising or something. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so chic! love this dress
    s

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Sofia! It's actually a skirt and a top.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sleek! I love this - got a Mad Men feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww glad you didn't fall and get hurt! You look insanely awesome. That bag is so awesome. I love snakeprint.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! It's actually a skirt and a top, but it can camo like that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Jessica! What a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks! It was a struggle, clearly. My leg still is sore . . . You always write the most sincere comments. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look fabulous! Glad you didn't get hurt.
    And funny post! Anyone who uses "BAMF" AND posts a link to a Dane Cook skit will definitely get a follow from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw gee thanks! That just made my morning! Any girl who can appreciate Dane Cook is one I will stick with as well!

    ReplyDelete
  25. all-black is totally sophisticated. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you! It probably didn't look as sophisticated when I was almost falling down the stair and looked four months pregnant, but hey . . .

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs