June 5, 2011

Family Day

Dress-Kohl's
Purple Flats-K-Mart
Cuff and Earrings-gifted by mom



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Today was a great day. It was Family Day at the Air Force base where Patrick works in the Reserves. There were games, inflatable bonce houses and food for the kids. There was also a lot of sun. A Lot. Of. Sun. To make up for my overload of photos yesterday, I am keeping it simple this go round. Plus, the sun has made me so exhausted that I could literally fall asleep writing this post . . .

Hope everyone has a banging rest of their weekend!



10 comments:

  1. This dress fits you really well, and I love the print!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shasie! It's one of the comfiest ones I own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funky print! And this dress can be wore in cooler temps with tights. Love the versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun retro looking dress and great houndstooth print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome dress! I love those patterns!!!

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Keren! That's what I love about this dress-so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lyddiegal! And thank you for telling me the name of this print. I would have never known but I am glad to find out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Hayley! I appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i quite like the print on the dress!

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs