June 9, 2011

Misty Mountain Top Awkward and Awesome Thursday



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


There is a lot I want to talk about with this outfit.  This top and the hat are from my big thrift haul during this thrifting bonanza, but they are not thrifted.  They are from a great local designer called Kupu Kupu Design.  They were on clearance, though, don't worry.  They had beautiful pieces.  The only thing they had that I wasn't entirely used to was a communal dressing room.  Has anyone ever experienced this?


Obviously, a halter top was not going to fly at le office, so I opted for this super soft cardi to help cover up.  It was the perfect addition to my little outfit.  It helped that the temp didn't break 80 today.  It was cloudy and overcast and misty all day.


I got this awesome elephant ring at a great little shop that I discovered this week called Department of Clothing. What is great about this store is that they take artwork from people in prison and put them on t-shirts. When they are sold, a portion of the proceeds go to Second Chance. It is an awesome program.  When I get some more funds going, I plan on returning there to show you some more of their awesome merch.


Going to your son's baseball game is awesome even when you are looking spastastic by randomly slapping yourself due to assumingly placing your blanket down on a hill of red ants (awkward).

Planning on having lunch with a girlfriend you've had since fourth grade tomorrow is awesome.  

Asking your boyfriend to help your son get a new cup for baseball is awkward.

You know what else is also awesome?  I finally go my butt in gear and updated my Blog Roll.  There were several that I started following that were not on there.  So, look for your blog on there cause it most likely is.  I think I am at around 150 now . . . . Yikes.  That's aloto blogs.

Not being able to think of a sufficient amount of non-attorney-client-privileged based awkward occurrences is very awkward.  Damn that attorney client privilege!  I would have so much more awkward news for you!  

Oh well.  Tomorrow is Friday which is always AWESOME!    

Hat-KUPU KUPU
Halter-KUPU KUPU
Cardigan-Kohl's
Red Jeans-Rockin Robins
Clogs-Xhiliration
Necklace-gifted
Cuff-Kohl's
Ring-District of Clothing
Earrings-Kohl's


12 comments:

  1. love that ring! oh & I think I need red pants asap. x



    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo! And that elephant ring is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this outfit! Pretty ring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Elephants are my favorite. I've collected them since I was a little girl. When I saw this (and many others), I had to get at least ONE of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, thank you so much! I had to go bright since the day was so dull and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amber! I really appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic top. It sounds like you've found some really unique shops lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Megan! Yeah, it has been nice to get to know the little town I've lived in for almost two years now finally. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours of this outfit! So much fun!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dyin over here! This outfit is amazing and girrrrrrl, you are rockin those red pants! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Kelly! I had to brighten up the gray skies somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everytime I see your cute little butt on here, I say "'ey yo Ang!" in a totally Italian New Jowsey voice. LOL. Thanks for the great comment my dear!

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs