December 31, 2012

Bring It 2013!




 2012 was a very stressful, anxious and frustrating year for me in my personal life. A lot of family issues, even currently.  None of which I really put on here.  But that had a lot to do with it.

There was a lot of change at work.  We started the year with Daryl, Dawn and Peggy and we are ending the year with Daryl, Brandy and I.  Not to mention, the loss of Bob in March.

But that's not to say that all the stress and change was all bad.  This year I also got married!  And went on a honeymoon in Aruba.  Best.  Time.  Ever.

Of course, I don't have my husband right now.  He's still deployed.  And that has been a hard and stressful time.  But I anxiously await his return!

But I am in great anticipation for 2013.  I have a good streak with odd numbered years.  And, from a lot of standpoints, it can only go up from here.

Not to mention, with the coming of a new year means we are that much closer to spring and thus summer.  Which, after freezing my fingers to the bone in the ten minutes it took to take these photos, I am quite excited about.

I didn't do the whole yearly round up thing, but you can always find all my outfits at my Table of Outfits tab above.  Be safe ringing in the new year y'all!

 Tulle Skirt-Ebay; Tartan Blouse-Talbots, thrifted; Leopard Print Socks-Target; Booties-Ralph Lauren, gifted; Necklace-Kohl's


1 comment:

  1. Heу just wanteԁ tо give you a quicκ heaԁs up.

    Thе words in your content seem to bе running off the sсrеen in Oрегa.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd ρost to let you know.

    Thе layout look grеat though! Нope yоu get thе problem solved soοn.
    Kudos

    http://www.contikі.сom/people/i80еquіpment/рublic
    Here is my homepage : specialtiy trucks

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs