October 31, 2011

Taken Aback



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I kept thinking Halloween was over.  Let me tell you, it really threw me today when everywhere I went people were coyly wearing devil horns.  Caught me off guard.  Just a little bit.

But I was swiftly reminded of the true joy of Halloween taking my kiddos and Pat's niece and nephew trick or treating tonight.  My boys seriously ended up with pillow cases FULL of candy.  Now that's old school good ole fashioned trick or treating.

I got these awesome culottes on my thrifting binge this weekend.  I fell in love with these the second I saw the rich camel color and I saw endless possibilities.

I loved the rich, autumnal burgundy and camel colors of the outfit, but kept it chic and grounded with sleek black boots and a black bag.  But to keep it a little more daytime friendly, I added the white belt and jacket.

Today was a little rough at work (i.e. a Monday morning).  First off, my boss called me yesterday to tell me that he got shingles and wanted to make sure that I had already had the chicken pox. 

Luckily, I have had the chicken pox twice and shingles once already.  Is that some crazy ish or what?  Have you had the chicken pox?



Turtleneck Sweater-Kohl's; Camel Culottes-Metro Style, thrifted; Boots-Wal-Mart; Bag-Bebe, gifed; Belt-unknown; Bracelet-souvenir from Four Corners; Earrings-vintage from Grandma; Jacket-Kohl's

Today is your last chance!!

Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs