October 1, 2011

Ban the Tube Top



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I found a new way to wear my favorite sequin tube top.  This phenomenon came to me randomly the night before.  

It was one of those outfits that I was unsure of when I first put it on.  "Eh, it's cute.  I guess it will work," says I.

But it grew on me throughout the day.  Especially when I was in line for my usual BK stacker for lunch.  I walked into the BK Lounge and this hippie guy in a beanie, with dreadlocks and piercings starts waving frantically at me.

I am always hesitant to wave at someone I don't know who seems to be waving at me (especially after this bit by Ellen Degeneres).  However, there was no one behind me so I waved back.  He starts motioning me to come over to him.  So, I did. 

"Man, I am totally digging the sequins.  This *motions to my tube top* whole thing is just fucking sweet.  Well done, dude," says hippie.  Man, I love hippies! 

White Button Down-thrifted; Sequin Tube Top-vintage; Black Skinnies-Kohl's; Booties-Ralph Lauren, gifted; Ring-Kohl's; Cuff and Earrings-gifted

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs