October 28, 2011

Oh Yeah . . . Mud



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

It's Friday.  After much ado I finally got my emissions test done and my renewal stickers for my car today.  I worked.  I've got a lot of weekend ahead of me.  It's gonna be good.  And I remembered the worst part about snow aftermath--mud on your Nine West booties.  Have a good weekend all!









Black Moto Cropped Jacket-Miley Cyrus; Sequin Top-thrifted; Black Skinnies-Mudd; Booties-Nine West, gifted; Earrings-Kohl's; Cuff-gifted

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs