October 12, 2011

All Smiles and Little Facts



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pat: "You need to smile more in your pictures.  You always have this fake smile.  You have a beautiful smile, you need to show it."  Me-"Thanks honey.  But you don't realize that I take these pictures myself.  In the wide open.  With a tripod and a self timer.  It looks crazy enough!"

But, under the shelter of an overpass, I felt compelled to try to break out a smile or two for him this go round.  So, honey, this is for you.  :-)

Today is my first installment of a new fun feature that Rebecca from RWAR has started called "Little Facts."  Every Wednesday, you can link up here and see the other ladies' answers here.  All you have to do is share three little facts about yourself.  Since I just shared 7 random facts about myself last week, here are three random Q &A's for you:

1.  If I was stuck on an island and could only bring five movies with me they would be: To Wong Fu Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar, Sex and the City, Legally Blonde, Erin Brokevich and Mean Girls.

2. If I could only eat five things for the rest of my life, they would be: Quizno's double chocolate cookies, mashed potatoes and gravy, Cherokee Purple tomatoes, Lucky Charms cereal and stuffed mushrooms.

3.  If I am going on a road trip and can only put five artists on my CD (younger generations will be like "C-what's???"), they would be Static X, Biggie Smalls, Led Zepplin, Josh Turner and Linkin Park.

I am stoked for this feature.  It totally helps out with le writer's block.  Give it a try!

Knit Sweater-Eddie Bauer, thrifted; Suede Mini-B.B. Dakota, gifted; Grey Tights-Vera Wang for Kohl's; Mary Jane Kitten Heels-Candie's; Earrings-Wal-Mart

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs