October 21, 2011

R.S.V.P. Find Out What it Means to Me



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Two things.  One, it appears I am sideyeing all y'all in these photos.  I'm not.  I tried to take pictures without my sunglasses for once.  I was like a vampire, weakened by the sunlight.  I now remember why I would rather be sun-shaded in all my pictures.

Two, this will be my last post for a couple of days.  Every year, we throw a huge Halloween party for my kids.  They invite a lot of kids, we have a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood, bob for apples and have a grand ole time.

My problem is that I have three kids.  I gave them each ten invitations.  That is a possible of 30 kids.  This number does not include my family or friends and their children. 

That's a lot of flippin kids.  And that's fine.  However, with the 30 invites we sent out, I have received four R.S.V.P.s.  Four.  Two no's and two yes's.  This leaves 26 maybe's.

So now I am having this party.  I don't know how many kids will be here.  I don't know how many goody bags to make, prizes to have out, etc.  I could be expecting 10 kids.  I could be expecting 45 kids.  I just don't know.

Here's the thing.  To me, R.S.V.P. is not optional.  If you're not going to be able to make it, that's fine. If you are going to make it, that's fine.  But let a sister know for crying out loud!  It's a common courtesy!  Jeez!

So, I am in a bit of a frantic panic mode, but it'll be aight.  But I will be busy preparing for the party and then playing hostess. 

Hope everyone's weekend is the bomb diggity.  Also, I hope no one minds me using 90's slang.  It's Friday. 



Red Wool Pencil Skirt-Pendleton, thrifted; Gold Turtleneck Tank-XOXO, thrifted; Brown Beaded Sheer Top-IN Studio, thrifted; Heels-Madden Girl, gifted; Necklace-garage sale, gifted; Bangles-Kohl's; Earrings-Kohl's

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs