October 4, 2011

Cleaning Out My Closet



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Megan from Megan Mae Daily gave me this adorable blog award!  Super exciting and super fun. All you need to do is link back to the person that you got it from, give 7 random facts about yourself and give it to 15 other bloggers.  Here are my 7 facts, enjoy.  

1.  I've had the same coffee pot since I got my first place on my own ten years ago.  It was $10, still works like a charm and I refuse to get rid of it no matter everyone's best efforts. 

2.  I have two piercings other than my ears.  My tongue and my belly button.  I've actually had my tongue pierced four times total.  I had to take it out a bunch for various reasons, but I can't get rid of it.  By now, it feels way too weird without it. 

3.  I was a vegetarian for 4 years.  I can eat veggies all day everyday.  But when I got pregnant with my oldest son, the first craving I had was for a Whopper.  

4.  My parents have the same birthday--February 20th.  

5.  I used to have a weird phobia of rabbits.  They just creep me out.

6.  I have yet to travel further east than Nebraska.  I plan on rectifying this asap.  

7.  I have the same middle name as my Grandma and my mom.  My daughter has the same middle name as I do.  Janet Sue, Jody Sue, Robin Sue and Brielle Sue.  I hope my daughter keeps the tradition going.  

I would like to give this award to Allie of My Woredrobe, Lyddie of Chic on the Cheap, Cess of The Outfit Diaries, Kinsey of In Kinsey's Closet, Angie of The Hotness Your Momma Warned You About, Elisa of Styled by U, Claire of Spinning Threads, Oomph.,  Alexys of Fashionbater, Dotty of Dash.Dot.Dotty., Wore Out, Sarah of Wearing It On My Sleeves, Casey of Strawberry Freckleface, Jill of Spoils of Wear, Jaclyn of Sparkle Birds, Rebecca of RWAR and Lisa of Respect the Shoes.

 Striped Tee-Aeropostale; Chambray Button Down-Wal-Mart; Cargo Vest-Old Navy; Tennis Skirt-Ross; Tights-Vera Wang for Kohl's; Football Booties-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-Wal-Mart; Watch-Patrick's ;-)

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs